Minimalism is a culmination of simplified, abstract art. Started in the 1960s, the art movement focused only on what was the art was meant to portray. Minimalism uses simplistic and geometric forms to create something minimal, yet striking.
- The artists aimed to accomplish complete detachment from reality and emotions. Hence, minimalism often induces peace of mind and stimulates a state of zen.
The Artment’s Calming Gravity Lamp is inspired from the same idea of using simple forms and yet creating something that stands out.Here, the lucid phenomenon of gravity is illustrated to give the users a sense of the divine, which blends with a warming light to create an environment of simplicity and calmness.
Styling Tips :
- Impress your guests by placing the minimalistic lamp in the living room.
- This lamp goes well with minimal and plain decor interiors and induces calmness.
- It is a perfect match for interiors with muted colour tones.
- It can also be added to the study room as it helps in decluttering the mind and increasing focus.
- The lamp can be paired with an infuser to create a healing environment.
- The Pantone shades that suit the best with this lamp are Classic French Grey (SW 0077), Tricorn Black (SW 6258), Crushed Ice (SW 7647), and Earl Grey (SW 7660).
- Style: Minimalism
- Function: Table top accessory
- Size: 30mm x 400mm x 200mm
- Material: Plastic
- Includes one USB cable, which is compatible with all other adapters which can transfer 100-240v to 5v.
- Exquisite and elegant workmanship
- Creative design: We adopted a design where the lighting element is embedded into the frame. The soft curve gives it a sleek look.
- Interactive magnetic switch: Two wooden balls are attached to the frame. On lifting the lower ball and bringing it closer to the other ball, the magnetic forces hold them together while suspended in mid-air and the lamp switches on to emit a warm light.
- Safe for children: This lamp is runs on low voltage and will not overheat after prolonged usage.