Bring back elegance from the Victorian Era with exquisite floral dinnerware.
- Romanticism and Victorian Era can be highly compared and synced when it comes to art and design. The elements that these two periods have in common are femininity, luxuriousness, emphasis on nature, expanded imagination, and attention to small details.
- When we focus our attention towards the design that is inspired by these eras then we see floral patterns, combination of pastel colours with a touch of dark tones, use of subtle metallic elements, and different materials like glass, ceramics, and fine porcelain.
Recreate the sophisticated elegance of an English afternoon tea party with these charming Victorian black floral plates in beautiful vintage floral designs.
Elevate Festive meals and other spring celebrations with our elegant dinnerware. Featuring a ring of colorful wildflowers, these beautiful porcelain plates provide a lovely presentation for the main course. Mix and match with other pieces in the collection for the ultimate seasonal table.
- Diameter: 27 cm
- Set of 2 Plates
- Wipe clean, handle with care.
- Made of porcelain with a clear glaze
- Microwaveable and dishwasher safe.
- Each plate is made of fine porcelain
- Ideal for everyday as well as festive meals.
- Double glaze coating and decal print.
GIFT BOX CONTAINS:
The Gift Box that the Artment sends with the products consists of the selected pack of 27cm diameter Dinner plates, packed in bubble wrap and cardboard box.