Ocean blue crackling teapot set
Check COD Availability
Live with elegance and experience the ‘Indian chai’ while appreciating the calming escape of the ocean.
Product Description :
- Surrealism was and still is a very controversial art form. It gives you a passage to think and imagine various things from a creative perspective. This creative freedom makes Surrealism a fluid art form. Typically, this art is to express the creativity of the unconscious mind. It features everyday objects and gives them new meaning by placing them in unusual contexts.
- Can you imagine being at home and drinking tea floating in the calmness of the ocean and yet feeling like? Sounds dreamy, right? Well, that’s what our Ocean blue crackling teapot set is inspired from.
- Crafted from fine ceramic, this teapot and cups set feature the beautiful crackling effect, a technique rarely done on ceramics. Simple and elegant, these cracks are formed by a rare glaze and have come up tastefully.
Styling Tips :
- Charm your friends by hosting a garden tea party.
- You might find yourself leaving this charming set on your open kitchen counter or display in your crockery cabinet.
- This set is suitable for organic themed cafes.
- It is also a good choice for a calm and peaceful tea experience.
- The Pantone shades that go best with this set are Imperial Blue (19-4245 TPX), Warm Apricot (14-1051 TPX), Purple Heart (18-3520 TPX), Bluestone (18-4217 TPX0, and Mauve Mist (15-3207 TPX).
- Material: Ceramic
- Style: Surrealism
- Colour: Blue
- Technique: Crackling
- Set contains: 1 teapot, a strainer, and 4 cups
- Part of the Crackling Collection, this teaware set comes with a delightful teapot and four matching cups in an enchanting ocean blue texture.
- Crafted from fine ceramic, this teapot and cups set feature the beautiful crackling effect, a technique rarely done on ceramics.
- Simple and elegant, these cracks are formed by a rare glaze and have come up tastefully, depicted set against a beautiful ocean blue.
Gift Box Contains :