Victorian White floral Plate
Check COD Availability
Live life in full bloom.
A classic merge of Romanticism and the Victorian Era.
Product Description :
- Romanticism and Victorian Era can be highly compared and synced when it comes to art and design. The elements that these two periods have in common are femininity, luxuriousness, emphasis on nature, expanded imagination, and attention to small details
- When we focus our attention towards the design that is inspired by these eras than we see floral patterns, combination of pastel colours with slight touch of dark tones, and use of subtle metallic elements, 3D floral textures, and use of different materials like glass, ceramics, and fine porcelain.
- Our Victorian White Floral Plates are inspired by the classic merge Romanticism and Victorian Era. The plate has decal printing all over and a fine smooth glossy glaze overall finish. Made of fine porcelain and handcrafted with perfection.
Styling Tips :
- You can charm your guests and give them a higher level of dining experience with the Victorian White Floral Plates.
- Beautify your kitchen by displaying the collection.
- Can be used for fine dine events small or large in context.
- Can be used in fine dine restaurants.
- Best for outdoor garden parties and events.
- Can be an amazing house warming gift option.
- The pantone shades that go the best with these cases are Impatiens Pink (13-1510 TCX), Yellow Iris (11-0622), Hazelnut (14-1315), and Frosted Almond (13-1012).
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: 10.5 in
- Technique: Decal printing and Glossy glazing
- Weight: 250-500 Grams
- Victorian floral print
- Hand painted effect
- Decal printed
- Design inspired by floriography