The Perfect Boho Pouffe for Your Relaxation Time!
Our Bohemian Chic collection is all about bright, colorful, and chic designs and we are in love with it. There is just something magical about this collection that brings out your creative and free-spirited side in the front row. With elements like geometric prints, multiple textures, and handcrafted designs, each and every product of this collection has been handwoven with perfection.
For us, going Bohemian means to experiment with minimal and bold elements together by layering textures and prints with minimal elements. This exact idea is depicted clearly in our pouffe. The weave on the pouffe is known as Kilim, adding a sense of uniqueness to your home decor.
ABOUT the ART
The "Bohemians" are unconventional, usually artistic, and wandering souls. The Bohemian style, in a nutshell, can be described as eccentric, unique, and artistic. The style has elements such as layering, color blocking, and several unconventional patterns of design.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Material: Kilim, Macrame
- Size : 18 in x 18 in
- Technique: Hand Woven flatweave, Hand-knotted
- Weight: Approximately each pouffe weighs 200-500 grams
- Refer table for care instructions and product details
- Each pouffe is filled with EPS (Expanded Polystyrene)
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Organic vegetable dyes and bohemian geometric patterns
- Layer a colorful rug over your existing one, then put our signature pouffes on top of it
- The pouffe can be used as footrests when you are casually hanging around your room during the day, maybe reading a book or watching television
- You can also place two or three poufs in the middle of your living room to serve as coffee tables or use them around a coffee table for casual seating
- You can also add pouffes in the playroom for your kids. They can use them to sit, or as a base, or can be used in lieu of a bench