SALVADOR PLATE COLLECTION
Check COD Availability
The beauty in perspective comes from the hidden artist deep in our souls.These plates are for people full of life and spirit, and who wish to have the same zest on their tables as well.
Product Description :
- Impressionism is a movement of art that emerged in 1870s France. Rejecting the rigid rules of the beaux-arts (“fine arts”). The famous Impressionist artists of this period, such as Claude Monet and Edgar Degas broke the conventional rules of art and captured light and movement in their own unconventional manner. This movement that changed the course of art history.
- Our Salvador Plates are highly inspired by a painting called “Impression Sunrise” by Claude Monet. This paint has the hues and shades of the dawn sky. The plates get their finish by the Decal printing technique, has gilded borders, and are made of fine porcelain.
- These fancy plates will bring colour and the necessary pop on your table. Style and Art could not be combined in a better fashion. Available in two styles - Purple Impression and Yellow Impression. Each piece is designed and shaped based on how the hand interacts with it, creating a comfortable hold.
Styling Tips :
- You can charm your guests and give them a higher level of dining experience with the Salvador Plates.
- Beautify your kitchen counter with these plates as a delicate beautifying element.
- These plates can also be used to serve starters and desserts.
- Best pantone shades that match with the plates are - 18-3838(Ultra Violet), 116U (Yellow), 072 C (Blue), White.
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: Small (6 in) ,Medium (8 in) , Large (11 in)
- Technique: Decal Printing technique
- Weight: 500-700 grams
Gift Box Contains :